Various Links to Online Resources
- 48 Days with Dan Miller - "Releasing Principles for Work/Life Excellence. Your source for Career
- Bananas- "Apeeling Comedy for the Whole Family"
- Brad Stine - "America's Conservative Comedian"
- Brittlelactica: Planet in NeedÂ® - funny look at the importance of milk.
- Change Your Life - with Becky Tirabassi.
- Chick-Fil-AÂ® - A restaurant that was founded on good principles and that has delicious,
healthy food. Also here because their mascot is a cow.
- The Foundation for a Better Life - "Encourages the values that make a difference in our communities- values
such as honesty, caring, optimism, hard work, and helping others."
- Insight International with John Mason - Godly Wisdom, Scriptural Motivation, and Practical Principles
- Jeff Allen - "hilarious comedian with an inspiring message and mission that makes a
- Marriage Matters Now - "Steve & Debbie Wilson have a unique ability to help couples get the most
from their marriages and enrich & strengthen their marriages through teaching,
counseling & ministering to each other's needs."
- Steven K. Scott - "From Hopeless Failure to Millionaire Mentor."
- Pierre' Williams - dynamic singer and songwriter
- The Present - "The gift that makes you happier and more successful at work and in life,
- Van Crouch Communications - "A motivational and inspirational speaker, who challenges individuals to
achieve excellence in their lives."
- Who Moved My Cheese - "An A-Mazing Way to deal with change and win!"
- Woody Walters - "One of the nation's premier artists, has pushed the boundary of photography
to new and exciting limits."