"Everything you need to know has already been written."
There are two ways of learning- mentors and mistakes. One is hard. One is
easy. Why spend a lifetime, and a lifetime worth of money, trying to solve a
problem, when you can spend a few dollars and a few hours reading a book to
get the answer. Everything you need to make your life better and easier has
already been written. And, it's all available to you and is easily accessible.
Everything you need is within your reach.
Here are some tips to help motivate you to begin your library...
- Every home valued at $250,000 or more has a library.
- Every millionaire reads at least one non-fiction book a month.
- To get started building your life changing, mind enhancing library, check out
your local USED bookstore. I have found some wonderful books, at incredibly
low prices, at local USED bookstores, and so can you. I'm not saying "Don't
buy new books," because I have bought plenty of new books. Just check a used
- Go to the library. Did you know that only three percent of the people in
America have a library card? A library card is FREE!!! You can read thousands
of excellent books and not have to spend a dime of your money. You can learn
any skill, any new language, and get an education at no charge.
- "It isn't what the book costs; it's what it will cost if you don't read it.
The book you don't read won't help." --- Jim Rohn
- "I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go
into the other room and read a book." --- Groucho Marx (1890 - 1977)
- "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him.
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." --- Benjamin
- "Words do two major things: They provide food for the mind and create light
for understanding and awareness." --- Jim Rohn
Below are links to pages with lists of some of the excellent books and
articles that we highly recommend. New books and articles will be added all
the time, so make sure to check back often. And, continue to search for more
knowledge and wisdom in other books. Reading develops the mind, so turn off
the television, and grab a good book.