Our Mission Statement
- To provide people with resources and tools to make their lives better in every
area: spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally, and financially.
- To give people enough information to get started in their own quest for Personal Excellence, but not give them too much information, so that they can develop the habit
of discipline and pursuit of God's wisdom.
- To show people that God is a loving, caring God, and that He wants everyone to
be blessed and prosperous.
- To show people that God is a fun God, and that you can laugh and have a good
time, because "a merry heart does good like a medicine" (Proverbs 17:22)
- To help encourage and lift up others, in order to strengthen their lives and
build their self confidence and self worth, and to show them who they are in
- To tell the poor and oppressed, those who are downtrodden and broken down by
calamity and troubles, the Good News, to heal the brokenhearted, to announce
freedom and proclaim liberty to the physical and spiritual captives, and to
give sight to the blind, and to say "This is the year of the Lord" (Isaiah
61:1-2, Luke 4:18-19)